Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Wittey

Lucas Wittey

Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language Empty
PostSubject: Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language   Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Lucas was in the swimming pool. He knew it was mostly used for their therapies, but he had asked the director for permission to use it and he had said yes, so there he was, all alone completely gone in his own thoughts. Slowly he startes unclothing himself until he was only with his boxers on. He had never liked swimming with swimmingtrunks, he felt them uncomfortable, so he usually went swimming with his underwear and still, in his 19 years of life, noone had told him not to, not even during the therapies at the hospital.

Once he was ready he got into the water and started swimming, even if his mind was far from the swimming pool. His mind was running again through the accident and control loss he had had one year ago. Cursing himself mentally he turned around in the pool as he had gotten to it's end. That day he had taken his medicines as usually, but for some strange reason he couldn't calm down. That was why he was swimming, it relaxed him.

He would have liked to have his lighter and burn himself up, but he had forgotten it in his room, so he needed to find some other way to get out of the stress. He was looking around the place when he found something on the floor out of the pool and a smirk crossed his face. He stepped out of the water and took the piece of crystal he had found. It was sharp enough. At the very second he was about to cross his arm with it he heard a noise and looked back, noticing that he was not alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Letizia Summers

Letizia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language   Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Letizia had checked and double checked that there were no therapy sessions that were being held in the swimming pool. Normally she would have used a different place, but she was eager for some alone time. Her job made it almost impossible to be alone even if the people she worked with weren't always all there. It was disconcerting to look into the eyes of someone so empty, but it was part of her job to take care of them..to help them.

Now. She wanted to take care of herself and relax. So she slipped quietly into the pool area and stripped off her clothes. It was only when she was about to jump into the pool that she realized someone was there. Letizia stumbled back, her hands lifting up to cover her form. Even though it didn't do much good. "What are you doing?" Letizia's eyes landed on the piece in his hand that he was ready to scrap along his arm and she forgot all protocol.

Before she realized what she was doing, her legs had taken her to him and her hand landed on top of his. "It won't help..." she murmured softly as her fingers curled around his hand as she gently tried to pry it back. "Let go.." her eyes stayed on his as she spoke clearly, all thoughts of proper etiquette and her unclothed state were lost as she tried to get him to stop from hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wittey

Lucas Wittey

PostSubject: Re: Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language   Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 am

Lucas snorted when he felt the nurse's hand on his and he tried to pull it away from her, but apparently she was strong, or at least she knew the tricks to keep him locked and unable to move. "Shut up, bitch" he spitted out looking at her with anger as he kept fighting to get off her grip.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want" he added huskily, and looked right into the woman eyes with even more rage if it was possible. Finally, in a desperate try of getting away from her, he spitted right on her face.
Back to top Go down
Letizia Summers

Letizia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language   Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:58 am

Being called a 'bitch' by a patient was something she was used to. Letizia was use to all forms of name calling and rudeness, it was part of the job description because of who she had to deal with on a daily basis. So hearing that come from Lucas Wittey didn't even make her flinch. "No, let go Lucas or I will call security. Do you honestly want to be locked in one of the isolation rooms for the week for doing this?" she managed to keep her voice calm even as he spit in her face.

That didn't happen too often, but she still didn't loosen her grip on his wrist. There was no way that she was going to let him cut his arm with whatever he could find on the floor. "Let go," she repeated determinedly, completely ready to get one of the security guards out on her buttons they were meant to carry around with them for these very situations. Letizia wasn't sure if Lucas would try and hurt her, at the moment his case file wasn't coming to mind, but she still wanted to diffuse the situation as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wittey

Lucas Wittey

PostSubject: Re: Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language   Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 pm

"Call whoever the fuck you want" he replied looking at her with hate "Are you not able to deal with a patient alone? Aren't you? The great Nurse Summers is not able to deal with a patient alone?" he asked letting out a mad and humorless laugh. It sounded cold and harsh, and even if he knew she was not going to release his hand, he wasn't going to stop either, he even got an idea he hadn't realized before.

For some reason, the nurse had forgotten to hold his other arm as well, and the piece of crystal was poking out between his fingers, so in a second and without hesitation he moved his free arm so the little piece of madness would cross his arm, and he felt much better when he felt the blood running out, instanly releasing the crystal and adopting a much more relaxed expression.
Back to top Go down
Letizia Summers

Letizia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language   Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am

Letizia refused to let him rile her up so she chose to just ignore all this comments and focus on keeping him from hurting himself. Except she realized far too late that his other arm was still free to just when she moved to stop him he was able to cut his arm. "Shit," she yelped, pulling him toward the first aid kit that was nearby. Now that he was more relaxed from getting what he had wanted he was easier to maneuver.

She reached for the cloth and rubbing alcohol, unscrewing the top so she could clean the wound. Letizia had no idea where he had gotten the implement to cut himself and she didn't need him getting infected on top of everything else. She was pissed enough at herself for allowing him to cut himself. "Stay still Mr. Wittey," she grumbled as she cleaned the wound, waiting for the usual flinch that happened with the alcohol made contact with an open wound.

As soon as she was sure everything was clean she went about bandaging it up. "You really can't keep doing this," now she would have to let a doctor know so they could have him restrained. There was a high chance he would do it again and again if given the opportunity and this time it had been far too easy for him to get his hands on something sharp enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language   Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital :: Schilling Lane Hospital :: Grounds :: Therapy Swimming Pool-
Jump to: