Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
All Alone (PG-13) 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
All Alone (PG-13) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
All Alone (PG-13) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
All Alone (PG-13) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
All Alone (PG-13) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
All Alone (PG-13) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
All Alone (PG-13) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
All Alone (PG-13) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
All Alone (PG-13) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
All Alone (PG-13) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

All Alone (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo Cail

Leo Cail

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Leo was sitting in his room on a bed. He didn't want anything to do that day, and if anyone objected to his request he would go ballistic. Leo didn't care for anything, he was in a place where nobody gave a damn about him and he wasn't going to participate in some stupid session. He looked at the ceiling and then down at the walls. He didn't expect anyone, but someone will surely walk into his room to do or tell him something. Panic attacks were always lurking beneath his identity and it could break anytime. Suddenly the door opened and someone appeared at his door. Leo hoped it wasn't the medicine. He would take anything but the stupid medicine. It always made him sleepy and tired. Leo looked up at the door.
Back to top Go down
Letizia Summers

Letizia Summers

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Letizia was making a round around the boy's rooms when she stopped in front of room 002. Everyone else seemed to be outside exercising except for this patient and she was curious to learn way. "Hello?" she called as she knocked on the door. She felt as if she should at least be polite before opening the door a few inches. "I was just wondering if you were feeling alright," Letizia asked as the guy before her was known for his panic attacks, at least that's what it said in his records, and she thought that might have been what was keeping him in his room. She was never sure how she was meant to talk to the patients even though she had been doing it for years. Just some patients were better when you treated them normally and some revolted regardless of how the doctors or nurses acted. An being on edge was the only part she hated about her job.
Back to top Go down
Leo Cail

Leo Cail

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 am

Leo looked at the person who walked into his room. He scooted on his bed against a wall. "Don't hurt me, please." said Leo, scooting as far as he could until he could not scoot anymore. The nurse seemed nice and pleasant to talk to. She sounded very calm and concerned. "I am, doing fine." said Leo.

His panic attacks happened once in a while, where he couldn't control them.
Back to top Go down
Letizia Summers

Letizia Summers

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Letizia immediately set her clipboard down on the table by the door and held her hands up to show she had nothing in her hands and she had no intentions of hurting him. "I'm not, I'll stay right here, ok?" she nudged the doorway with her hip to emphasize her point. "I'll only get closer if you say it's ok." she murmured softly, not wanting to frighten him anymore then she had already.

"That's good to hear," she glanced down at the clipboard to see when his last panic attack had been. "Have you had any issues since the last time we spoke?" Letizia was pretty sure the records were correct. Especially since his panic attacks were hard for him to sooth on his own, but asked never hurt anyone and he was the one person who knew better then anyone.
Back to top Go down
Leo Cail

Leo Cail

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 am

Leo didn't want to give the nurse false ideas. He didn't have any issues at the moment. Leo was frightened of many things lately. But mainly the nurses, he thought they were out to get him and stuff. He thought that they were going to hurt him.

Leo looked at nurse Letizia. "I haven't had any issues lately." said Leo, eying the nurse. "I am doing fine."
Back to top Go down
Letizia Summers

Letizia Summers

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:18 pm

"That's good," she responded with a bright smile. She was ready to move closer, but something seemed off so she remained where she was by the door. Letizia figured that she could save him a trip to the hospital wing if she asked him the questions and checked him out. Since he didn't need to remove any clothing she didn't think it would be a problem. "I would just like to check something, but I promise I can stay right here if you help me? The door can stay wide open," she offered as she leaned against the door frame. The door didn't need to be closed and Letizia didn't want to create any unnecessary scenes so she thought she should tread carefully. If necessary she could get someone in to help, but he didn't seem volatile. At least as long as she kept to her side of the room and she had every intention to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Leo Cail

Leo Cail

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Leo began to trust nurse Letizia, she wasn't going to harm him. Leo scoot forward a bit. Never taking his gaze off Letizia. "What do I have to do?" asked Leo. He didn't know what was nurse's intentions, but they weren't harmful. She seemed nice. Leo stood up, and carefully looked at her. What was she going to do to Leo?

"I am willing to cooperate." said Leo, waiting for next instructions.
Back to top Go down
Letizia Summers

Letizia Summers

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:25 am

"That's good," Letizia smiled, happy that she wouldn't have to get any assistance with this particular patient. "I need you to roll up your sleeves to about..." she lifted her hand and placed it a little above her elbow, "...here. I need to make sure that nothing is wrong." What she didn't say was that she needed to know if he or another patient were hurting him in any way. Once he finished with his arms she'd ask about his legs. That would be a bit trickier since she needed him to lift his clothing to his upper thigh. Letizia wasn't sure how well he would handle that.
Back to top Go down
Leo Cail

Leo Cail

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 am

Leo looked at the the open door. Nobody in sight. He hated those big, bulky docs who restrained crazy patients. Leo's attention than fell back the nurse. What she asked him to do wasn't all that difficult, just extremely weird. He swallowed and began to roll up his sleeves. What was she looking for? Leo didn't have anything on his arms, other than couple of tattoos. Nothing. He extended his arms for her. Not because she wanted to see them, but because Leo was interested in his own evaluations. "What are you looking for?" asked Leo.
Back to top Go down
Letizia Summers

Letizia Summers

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 am

There was nothing unusual on his arms, just a few interesting tattoos. Obviously he didn't have any issues that needed closer evaluations which Letizia was thankful for. "Hmm..oh, lately we've had a lot more incidents of self harm. So we have to check everyone out to make sure no one is hurting themselves or others for that matter," she pushed some of her hair back as she shifted her weight. She was ready to go, she was absolutely famished and Leo was close to the end.

"Last question, has there been anything going on with you that's been worrying you?" she knew it was an odd open ended question, but she made it vague for a reason. It would give him a chance to talk about any physical or mental issues that he was going through so she could get everything down at once. An if necessary she could let one of the doctors know that Leo needed to see one of them.
Back to top Go down
Leo Cail

Leo Cail

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Leo looked at his arms as well, he had nice tattoos. People hurting themselves, eh? Idiots. This place was already weird enough, they didn't have to make it more weirder by cutting themselves. Leo guessed that really wasn't why he was here. His panic attacks were getting to him and he hated it, nothing would help him. If anyone pissed Leo while he was in his panic mode, well they better find a safe place to hide. He was going to hurt them, very badly.

Leo lowered his arms and walked over to his bed where he sat down, pondering on the question he's been asked. "Nothing has been worrying me." said Leo, looking down at the ground. "You have nice hair." complemented Leo, creepily. He looked up at her. Nice hair? Are you stupid or something? Chicks don't dig those kinds of complemetns. "They do too!" said Leo out loud.
Back to top Go down
Letizia Summers

Letizia Summers

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:13 am

Letizia watched as Leo's eyes went to his arms and he seemed almost fascinated by them. As if he didn't see them all the time. It was odd, but she didn't comment. She had gotten used to just keeping her questions to herself. It was much easier for her that way and had learned that the hard way. Thankfully this particular patient hadn't given her trouble in the past and she hoped that he remained in the good category.

"Thank you.." she murmured softly, forcing a smile past her lips. He had said it in such an odd way that she wasn't sure if he was actually complimenting her or if he meant something else by it. An things got really confusing when he yelled out 'They do too'. "Uh..what do they do too?" she asked him hesitantly, not able to help herself this time. The response had been so surprising that she hadn't realized the words had left her lips until they had.
Back to top Go down
Leo Cail

Leo Cail

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am

Leo realized that he was talking to himself now as he looked up at the nurse Summers. "Oh, sorry, I was just talking to myself." That's right, make yourself look like an idiot in front of her. As if you aren't crazy enough already. "I AM NOT CRAZY!" yelled out Leo. He hated when people called him crazy. He wasn't, he just had deep psychological issues to deal with.

"Er, ma'am, is it alright if I go out to the yard?" asked Leo. He wanted to go, because it was spring outside and it was surely to be warm in the yard as well. He wanted to feel the sun on his skin and meet other patients, if they were outside of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Alone (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Alone (PG-13)   All Alone (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

All Alone (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital :: Schilling Lane Hospital :: Pavilion B :: Rooms :: R002-
Jump to: