Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Escaping Reality (TBA) 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Escaping Reality (TBA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margaret Samuelson

Margaret Samuelson

Escaping Reality (TBA) Empty
PostSubject: Escaping Reality (TBA)   Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Margaret sighed as she walked around. As much as she enjoyed walking, she was getting tired of seeing the same thing every day. As she kept walking, she decided to check out the library. Maybe a good book would help her get over her boredom and feel a little more at ease with this place she was thrown into. She kept her eyes down as she made her way to the library, not wanting anything to do with any of the others now. When she got to the library, she made her way toward the fiction section. She loved to get lost in other worlds, were anything was possible, and were she wasn’t one of the main characters in the drama.

She quickly found a book that seemed interesting, about a girl who fought back against her abusers and won. She made her way to the back of the library, that way she could relax and hide from the world that surrounded her at the moment. She sat against the wall in one of the rooms corners and dived into her reading.
Back to top Go down
Blair Sullivan

Blair Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Escaping Reality (TBA)   Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Blair had way more interesting things to think about than the shit they were trying to imply to him in the group therapy session, so with the tactic of nodding sometimes he let his eyes wander to where he loved it to be, some murder scenario. It was amazing and made him feel better. Thankfully his tactic worked and after half an hour he was out with no changes in his medicine routine. If only they knew the meds were doing nothing on him, he had the same thoughts and the same attitude whether he took them or not.

With nothing better to do, reading sounded like a good time waster, so he walked towards the library, and once there he took almost the first book he found. Something about a criminal that just worked with smells, The Perfume or something like that, it sounded interesting enough.

Trying to get away from the crowd he walked to the back of the library, just to see a girl sitting by the table he wanted for himself. Oh well, if she didn't bother him, he wouldn't bother her either. "Mind if I join you? I want to be away from the crowd as well" he mused taking a seat in front of her and opening his book without any other word.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Samuelson

Margaret Samuelson

PostSubject: Re: Escaping Reality (TBA)   Escaping Reality (TBA) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Margaret was just getting into her book when she noticed someone walking toward her table. She hoped ignoring him would make him choose somewhere else to sit, but she wasn’t that lucky. She looked up as he came to her table and sat down. “Since you’ve already sat down, I guess I don’t mind too much.” She smirked at him, checking him out slightly as he sat reading his book.
She couldn’t help but notice how good looking he was. She quickly turned her eyes back to her book, so she wouldn’t get caught staring but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t get caught up in the book like she normally would. She sat there a moment before deciding what to do next. “May I ask who I have to pleasure of sharing this wonderful away from the crowd table with?” She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping Reality (TBA)   Escaping Reality (TBA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping Reality (TBA)
Page 1 of 1