Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Making guard (NC-17) 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Making guard (NC-17) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Making guard (NC-17) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Making guard (NC-17) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Making guard (NC-17) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Making guard (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Making guard (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Making guard (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Making guard (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Making guard (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Making guard (NC-17)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Goldfield

Dante Goldfield

Making guard (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm

It was midday of a quite hot day and Dante was in the lower levels. It was his turn to make guard by the isolation cells to keep everything in order. It was one of the parts he liked and disliked most, at the same time, of his job. he loved it because it was the most entertaining part of the job, he'd never be bored there, and he hated it because he had to deal too much with some of the patients, and still he thought that should be the job of the nurses.

But at that moment everything was calm. He had checked all the doors were closed and all the patients inside their cells, with food and water. Everything was going ok till he saw someone by the end of the corridor and he frowned. It was a young woman, she looked like a patient, but she was none of the one's who were in the isolation cells so he got closer to her.

"What are you doing here?" he asked "It's a restricted zone" he added seriously looking at the blonde girl and waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Rose Saunders

Rose Saunders

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Dizzy.

She felt so dizzy and didn't know why. Her hands came up to hold her head, hoping to stop it from spinning, but it wasn't working. Everything was spinning around and she wondered if it would stop if she spun with it. Would everything right itself if she followed it's rhythm.

Her back pressed against the wall as she lost her balance. The coldness shocked her and she turned to see what happened to her wall. The wall she looked at was no wall at all. Steel doors was what she was looking at. She scooted back slightly, but couldn't resist pressing her hands against the door as she wondered how she had gotten to the isolation rooms.

The coldness against her fingers made her shiver which unfortunately started the dizzy feeling again. She shuffled around and pressed her back against the door and sighed in relief as everything stopped moving. She was beginning to feel better when someone called out to her. Her eyes shot open and she pressed back against the door nervously. She did not recognize the man in front of her and it made her shaky. "I- I don- I don't know," she managed to get out, her eyes wide as she scrambled to get up. Her back remembered pressed against the door as she did so as she wasn't able to let go just yet of the small comfort it brought her. "I woke up here," she explained weakly. "I was- I was in my room," her fingertips curled against the door, she needed something to hold on to.
Back to top Go down
Dante Goldfield

Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:24 am

Dante frowned slightly. The girl didn't seem to feel good, but still he needed to keep his position, he couldn't let himself be betrayed by a patient, noone never new what intentions were on their minds except the doctors.

"Are you a sleepwalker?" he asked still frowning. The oddest thing was that it only was midday, but down there it felt like midnight, absolutely, and he wasn't feeling so comfortable. "Are you feeling okay? Have you taken your medicines?" he asked bluntly. Mayb e he could have been a bit softer but her attitude was making him nervous. As he had said before he prefered nurses or doctors having direct contact with the patients. He had to still get his mind used to think that they were people with serious problems that needed help.
Back to top Go down
Rose Saunders

Rose Saunders

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Her head shook jerkily when he asked if she was a sleepwalker. Sure she had dark moments, moments she couldn't recall, but she felt...deep in her bones that she wasn't sleepwalking. "No," she affirmed aloud just in case he was waiting for her to talk. He seemed harsh, as if she was frightening him. That was something she was used to from normal people so she barely paid it any mind. Least of all let it hurt her.. it took a lot to hurt her these days. Though she really wasn't sure why. She had so many questions to ask, but she just couldn't figure out where to start.

"I'm feeling fine," her fingers twitched against the steel door as she forced a smile, hoping that that would sooth his worries. "I..." she wracked her mind to remember when she last took her medicine. "I think so," she admitted uneasily since she didn't know how long she had been down in the isolation rooms. She did know that her disappearance would have been noticed if she hadn't been in bed...so she had to have taken her medicine. Right? Rose chewed on her lip as she contemplated that question before she looked up at him. "I don't really know how I got down here..." she admitted, hoping that he wouldn't freak out and start acting all weird again.
Back to top Go down
Dante Goldfield

Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:46 am

As the girl spoke he breathed in deeply, relaxing. Noone else was there so he had to deal with the patient, but he was read for that. He knew he was prepared enough for that even if it wasn't normally his duty. As she spoke up at him about her meds and not knowing how she got there, Dante offered her his hand for hold. He wasn't allowed to touch the patients unless they were being aggressive and needed to be toned down, but the girl in front of him seemed to need some support.

"Please can you tell me your name?" he said softly, smiling as he pressed a button in his walkie talkie to allert the other guards that there was a patient out of her room. Then he just relaxed in front of her, hoping she wouldn't get agressive or anything.
Back to top Go down
Rose Saunders

Rose Saunders

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:29 pm

When he offered her his hand she looked up at him oddly. No one ever offered their hands or any other parts of their body so she remained still. She didn't know what he was playing at it and it was making her slightly uncomfortable. It was only the cold steel under her fingertips that kept her still and relatively calm. "Dont touch me," she almost pleaded, hoping he wouldn't take that extra step to put them in physical contact of one another. She didn't like people touching her, even the innocent brushes or accidental touches. They all made her want to curl up under a rock and hide.

He made her feel so weird that she almost didn't want to give him her name, but she knew if she tried hiding it it would only make things worse for her once more people came. An she knew more would come, security was never alone for long since they almost always called back up. "Rose," she replied simply. "What's your name?" she asked in return, wondering if he would lie to her since he wasn't obligated to be honest as she was.
Back to top Go down
Dante Goldfield

Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 am

At her aggressive tone, Dante moved his hand back to his side again, what he less needed was an agressive patient, he would have to ask for help and that was what he wanted to avoid the most, he could deal with her alone, he knew it. She wasn't that dangerous for sure. As she finally stated her name, Dante smiled softly.

"I am Dante and I don't want to hurt you" he said seriously "So you better collaborate with me, okay? I'm not going to do anything against you" he said, and to show her he was being honest he took off his belt where he had his handcuffs and a gun in case it was estrictly needed. He also put to the floor his walkie talkie so she realized that he couldn't talk to anyone. "What's your room's number?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Rose Saunders

Rose Saunders

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 pm

She was happy when he pulled his hand away and didn't touch her. She wasn't sure why, but the idea of his hands on her had bothered her. "Thank you," she murmured softly, her fingers pressing hard into the steel door behind her to gain purchase of something. Maybe a sense of balance or just to feel something solid, either way she felt all eschew and she didn't like it. Then he smiled and she couldn't help but smile back, she was confused, but it was a better look on him than his anger. She hadn't liked that look at all, it made her want to scramble back into the shadows and curl up into a ball. It put her on edge while his smile almost disarmed her completely.

Her eyes widened when he said he didn't want to hurt her. In her experience, when someone said that it was usually because there was a chance they would. Rose swallowed deeply and tried not to focus on that. "I don't want you to hurt me either...cooperate how?" she asked softly, feeling extremely small again. She had heard rumors from the other hospitals she had been in, of staff members taking advantage of patients, but she hadn't thought that Schilling Lane was like that. "My room?," she asked nervously before deciding to just answer him. Since he could do whatever he wanted regardless of how forthcoming she was. No one would believe, they wouldn't even believe her when she said she wasn't crazy. "Room twenty-five," she finally answered, her fingertips digging deeply into her palms to keep calm.
Back to top Go down
Dante Goldfield

Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Dante facepalmed mentally. That probably wasn't the best he could have told her, since she seemed nervous again. He sucked in a deep breath and relaxed again. "No, please, relax" he asked her smiling nicely again. "I just asked because I thought it would be nice to walk you there, but I will not touch you" he added to try and relax her more.

"Unless you'd rather go somewhere else" he added again not really sure of what to say or do. He didn't usually interact with patients and he didn't know what to do with her. He didn't want to scare her more than she was, but also he didn't know what to do if he didn't touch her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Saunders

Rose Saunders

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:04 pm

She shook where she stood by the time he told her to relax. If only it was that easy, then she wouldn't look like some wilting leaf, swaying frantically in the strong wind. "I'm relaxed...I swear," she quickly added when she realized her voice was giving away the fact that she was lying. "Promise?" she couldn't help but ask and at the same time she hated how utterly small she sounded.

"I.." she started to say, but suddenly she felt so dizzy as her vision started to blur. Her back fell the few inches toward the steel door as she could no longer hold her weight. She shut her eyes tightly to stop her head from spinning. It kept going from dark to light in quick succession. She knew she was losing consciousness and she had no idea how to stop it. "Help me," she whispered, fingers trying to find purchase against the steel door hoping that it would ground her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making guard (NC-17)   Making guard (NC-17) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making guard (NC-17)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital :: Schilling Lane Hospital :: Lower Levels :: Isolation Cells-
Jump to: