Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Free Time (MA-15) 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Free Time (MA-15) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Free Time (MA-15) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Free Time (MA-15) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Free Time (MA-15) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Free Time (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Free Time (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Free Time (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Free Time (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Free Time (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Free Time (MA-15)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana Mayers

Dana Mayers

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Dana had some time to spare before her next meeting with one of her usual patients and decided to get in some free time with her husband. They had been quite busy with the hospital lately and she had been missing him. It was ironic considering they both shared a home and a day job, but work always had a habit of taking over.

His office door was slightly ajar and she could see him scribbling away on his notes as she got closer. Max seemed so focused that he hadn't even seemed to realize she had pushed open his door enough to lean comfortably against the door frame. He was so focused on his work that she couldn't help but smile softly at him, taking the free moment to study him unabashedly. He was a handsome as ever, it was hard not to enjoy the view and for the first time she didn't have to worry about him telling her that she was wrong.

"Hey handsome," she murmured with a loving smile. "Do you have a free moment for your wife?" Dana stepped into his office and pushed the door closed behind her before leaning on it. As much as she wanted to see him she also knew that he had other priorities. He had a hard enough time running the hospital without her taking up his work time.
Back to top Go down
Max Mayers
Admin
Max Mayers

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Max was really busy that day. He even had had to cancel two of his meetings with his patients because he had a lot of work in his office. He had left his door slightly ajar as always when he was there just in case someone needed him. Eventhough he wasn't around the hospital he knew his wife and the rest of the staff would take good care of the patients, he trusted them...he would even trust them with hos life.

There he was, moving papers and writing down notes, so concentrated that he didn't notice that he wasn't alone anymore. It wasn't until he took his glass of whiskey when he heard the silky voice of his wife and he looked up. smiling softly as her. She was extremly beautiful. He still didn't know how he had gotten the luck of having a wife like that. Dana was beautiful, intelligent, smart and had a great sense of humor, she was the perfect woman for him.

As she spoke he took a sip of his glass and nodded softly. "Of course, I always have time for my woman" he mused softly as he patted his legs for her to get closer and sit on his lap. "How has your day been, love?" he asked softly, almost whispering as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
http://maraudersrealm.foroactivo.com/
Dana Mayers

Dana Mayers

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:30 pm

When his eyes landed on her she couldn't help but blush slightly under his gaze. He always made her feel like more then she was when he looked at her, like she could take on the world and succeed. "I'm glad I'm still a priority," she teased as she slipped off the desk and onto his lap. Dana wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she leaned it to kiss him softly, "Hi," she murmured softly before nuzzling her nose against his. He always brought out her more affectionate side.

"Exhausting, and yours? I hope you've had a better time then me?" she asked, her voice soft. Dana felt like they were in their own little world and even if someone were to walk into that door right now it wouldn't make any difference. "I've missed you," she leaned her forehead against his. "I didn't think it possible when we live and work together," she half joked, closing her eyes as she got comfortable with him all around her.
Back to top Go down
Max Mayers
Admin
Max Mayers

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:18 am

As Dana sat down on his lap, Max wrapped his arms around her, hoping that she didn't ask about the glass of whiskey that was on the table. He sighed slightly as she asked back how he had been. "My day has been exhausting as well, and stressing, I just want to get home and have a nice bath, but I won't be able to till tomorrow morning, I have to stay here tonight" he said as a yawn left his lips.

"I missed you too" he mused with a small smile and leant in to peck her lips softly. Then he just stayed in silence looking at her. She was the most amazing woman he had ever met and he felt extremly lucky to be married to her by now, the only other thing he wanted was a little kid running around, but that was going to be difficult since they wouldn't have too much time for the child due to their job.
Back to top Go down
Dana Mayers

Dana Mayers

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Dana leaned into his embrace and wrapped her arms around his shoulders loosely. She had noticed the whiskey on his desk when she had walked in, but she knew he probably needed it so she had no intention of saying anything. "What do you have to do tonight?" she asked feeling a little disappointed that he would have to stay. She loosened her hold on him to gently knead the muscles in his back that she could reach. He definitely needed something to relax him and help him get through the rest of the night.

As he lent forward to kiss her she leaned the rest of the way with a soft smile. "Should I leave you to finish work? Maybe you'll be able to finish early.." she trailed off. She knew how busy he was, she was practically just as busy since they ran the place together. Unfortunately they always seemed to be busy on different days. "Or maybe I could help you somehow?" she mused as she leaned her head in the crook of his neck. Dana gently nuzzled his neck as she pressed her fingers along his shoulders and back.
Back to top Go down
Max Mayers
Admin
Max Mayers

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 am

"I have to stay on guard tonight. It was Ms. Rolling's nightshift but she called me this morning saying she was sick, so I will have to stay in her name" he said with a soft sigh, moving his hands to massage his temples a bit before wrapping them again around Dana and kissing her cheek tenderly. He didn't like leaving his wife alone at night, since they didn't live in the safest area of the world, but at least their boxer puppy would allert her is something was going on.

"No don't worry" he replied with a small smile "I need a while off after all" he added and shivered as she nuzzled his neck. But he had to admit he was pretty exhausted, anyway he was always willing to spend time with her.

Max wrapped his arms tighter around her and leant in to kiss her softly. That was the best feeling he'd ever had.
Back to top Go down
Dana Mayers

Dana Mayers

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Dana sighed softly, wanting to knock some sense into Ms. Rolling for calling in. The woman should take better care of herself so that she could have her husband home and in bed like she wanted. "There is no one else we could switch around to take over for her?" Dana pouted, even though she already knew the answer to her question. If that was the case than she would need to spend as much time with him now as possible, but she also didn't want to keep him from his work for too long. Otherwise he really would be there all night.

She leaned into his kiss and smiled softly, her eyes closing as she relaxed against him. He always he knew how to make her feel better, more comfortable or just calmed. "Ok love, just let me know if you change your mind. I can stay here later if necessary," she murmured softly, grinning as he shivered.

"Mmm.." she mumbled as she kissed him back softly, wrapping her arms tightly around his shoulders. She kissed him back lazily, enjoying just being close to him.
Back to top Go down
Max Mayers
Admin
Max Mayers

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:43 am

Max shook his head at Dana's question. He would have loved to make someone else stay at the hospital that night, but it was impossible, absolutely impossible, it was either him or his wife, and he'd much rather stay himself than making Dana stay. He also pouted as she did and hugged her tighter.

"I will" he mused, but it was pretty much a lie. Even if he had to stay the whole night he'd send his wife home and safe, she needed to rest more than he did, that was a fact.

As they started kissing each other, Max shivered again and he nipped her lip playfully, running his hands up and down her sides, slowly, like if he was trying to memorize the shape of her body, even if he already knew it bu heart after their years together.
Back to top Go down
Dana Mayers

Dana Mayers

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Dana smiled as he hugged her tighter until he told her that he would ask for her help if he needed it. It didn't ring true to her and she knew from experience how her husband could be. He probably wouldn't call her or let her know, but she wouldn't call him out on it since it was sweet of him. An because she really couldn't fault him as she had done the same thing a time or two. Dana bit her lip to stop from laughing at the irony of it all.

As his hands slid over her sides she shivered, leaning into his hands as she slid her own hands along his arms and down his sides. Her hands kept moving downward until they were settled under his shirt and she could trace her thumbs along his hips. "I could help you relax until you have to get back to work," she teased playfully before tracing her tongue along his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Time (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time (MA-15)   Free Time (MA-15) Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Time (MA-15)
Page 1 of 1