Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Save me from myself (MA-15) 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Save me from myself (MA-15)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callie Valentine

Callie Valentine

Save me from myself (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:11 am

Callie had spent the better part of the day stuck in therapy. Group therapy, as well as one on one. It seemed to be one of those days where she was forced to share more than she had wanted to. However she found that there was little she could possibly be telling now. The blonde hand told the therapists just about everything there was to know about her. From her best friend that died when she was younger to the fact that she had cheated on her husband at least thirty times the couple of months before he was killed. However, the moment she had her free time, she made her way to the women's common room to relax. Sure there were other women around, but as long as none of them talked to her, she found it alright.

Taking a seat in one of the comfortable chairs, she picked up the book she brought with her. Paradiso. It was a fascinating read. Just like the other two in the Divine Comedy. Despite her religious views being completely different than that of a man who changed a religion just with an assumption, a hallicination, a fabrication, of worlds he knew nothing of, she did like the series. On Canto two, the lustful punished with a wind blowing them around in a violent storm, being the symbol of which lust sways one to feed their appitites.

Staring at the pages, she remembered how close she had felt to the story Francesca da Rimini tells. Her adultery commited with her husbands brother. Callie had done a similar thing, however she did not end up dead. Suddenly, her emotions shifted, and she had a wrath growing inside of her. "Ah!" she screamed, throwing the book onto the floor, swiftly getting up and pushing a woman that was sadly in the way, out of her way. "Move!" she yelled at the woman, not caring of the consequences that would happen from her actions.
Back to top Go down
Atia Quackenbush

Atia Quackenbush

PostSubject: Re: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Fucking Mondays. Atia was pissed; she had had a shitty day so far and it showed no signs of getting better. She woke up before her alarm clock went off and had to lay in bed until breakfast, some dumb bitch in the dining room passed the pepper and totally forgot about the salt, then the whole table didn't time check their silverware, her therapist forced her into a group therapy session so she shut down and didn't say anything, she was informed that she was to have a change in medication and on top of all of this, she hadn't gotten laid in about two weeks. This is bullshit... I should kill myself so I can punch God in the face...

Deciding that she didn't want to spend the day in solitary confinement again, Atia went to her room to gather her things together for a shower. Undressing herself and throwing her clothes into her hamper, she wrapped herself in a long, fluffy towel and put her hair up with a clip. As she walked out of her bedroom and through the common room to the bathroom, one of the other girls there flipped shit. Screaming and throwing a book to the floor, the woman stood up and shoved her out of the way, causing Atia to drop her shower caddy as she crashed into the wall. Atia saw red; flipping her brown hair over her shoulder, she stood up and grabbed the blonde roughly by the shoulder. Spinning her around, she punched the woman in the face. "Why don't you want where you're going?" she snapped. "Just because you're having a shitty day doesn't mean you can be a bitch to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Callie Valentine

Callie Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Callie, making her way out, was suddnely grabbed by the shoulder and before she could ever reply to the woman about touching her, she was punched square in the face. Gasping, a dumbfound look was on her face only for a second as her hair covered her expression when she stumbled back to the nearest stall. Balling her hand into a fist, she she rushed the woman, grabbed her by the hair and spun her around, slamming her face into the wall. "Watch were I am going?" she restated with a bitter undertone, "How about you watch where you are going. Would make it easier not to get pushed into a wall!" she stated out rightly.

Tightening her grip on the womans hair and pressing her body harder against the wall, she spoke again. "I could say the same to you bitch. Just because I pushed doesn't mean you can start throwing punches!" she mused through clenched teeth, her anger seething through like a red aura around her. Soon she let the woman go, pushing her body against the wall again before backing up and letting out a growl in annoyance. She was certainly not in the mood to deal with people, especially people who were being just as bitchy as she was. Becuase so far, this was proving to be a not so nice confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Atia Quackenbush

Atia Quackenbush

PostSubject: Re: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Before Atia had time to gather her things, her face became friends with the wall. The woman grumped at her about watching were she was going. Atia was being pushed harder against the wall as the woman seethed with anger, but the blonde wasn't the only one raging. As she was let go, she whirled around again, eyes flashing dangerously at her opponent. "I was minding my own goddamn business!" she defended. "You're the one who flipped shit for no fucking reason, at least I flipped shit when you body checked me into a wall." She tried to take a deep breath to calm herself, but the blonde kept on running her mouth and she just snapped. Screaming and totally forgetting about anything other than her rage, Atia tackled the woman to the floor, hitting and clawing at any part of her she could reach.
Back to top Go down
Callie Valentine

Callie Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Callie waved her hand off of the girls defense. She was putting the blame on the brunette, ad she knew that, and whether it was true or not, she was sticking by her actions. "Likely story," she mused with a smug tone underlining her angered one. As she dusted herself as if the woman had been a stain against her clothes, she was taken aback as the woman screamed and came at her, tackling her to the floor, clawing and hitting anything in her way.

Screaming herself, Callie, felt the woman claw her chest and hit her across the chin before the blonde brought her hand up and punching the brunette in the jaw like an upper cut and scratching her nails along the woamns neck, drawing blood before she pushed her off of her, then standing up quickly and kicking her in the stomach. "The wall won't be he only thing I will check you into!" she yelled, grabbing the woman by the hair and punching her square in the face.
Back to top Go down
Atia Quackenbush

Atia Quackenbush

PostSubject: Re: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:27 am

Atia continued clawing at the woman as she screamed in rage before the blonde woman punched her in the jaw and clawed her neck, drawing blood. Callie pushed her off and kicked her in the stomach. "The wall won't be he only thing I will check you into!" The woman screamed at her before grabbing her hair and punching her in the face.

Atia felt blood dribbled down her face from her nose. Crying out in pain, she grabbed the woman's wrists and dug her nails into her tender flesh before craning her neck and sinking her teeth into the blonde. Atia swung her legs around and knocked the legs out from under the woman. As the woman fell to the ground, Atia rolled on top of her and locked her thighs around the woman's head. She didn't register it, but people were beginning to crowd around them, cheering and screaming as orderlies were summoned to break them up.
Back to top Go down
Callie Valentine

Callie Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Callie could feel a rage grow within her like the one she had felt when she killed off her family. It was mostly invigorating, despite the fact that at this moment she was in a fight. Soon she heard the woman scream out in apin, and that only made the blondes heart beat faster. Suddenly, her wrists were grabbed by the brunette aand her nails dug into her skin. Partially drawing blood bore she changed her actions.

Being bit then made her scream in a shrill high pitched scream thay was enough to alert anyone in the hospital. Then Callie was kicked right out from beneath her, causing her body to fall in a not so graceful way, and much to her dismay, her neck was being squeezed at between the woman's naked legs. Gasping for air as her face grew red, she stuck her fingers between her neck and Atia's inner thigh, she clawed her flesh. She hadn't overly payed attention to the fact people had soon gathered around to watch the fight. Finally managing to get out of her legs, she punched the woman in the stomach hard enough to knock the wind out of her before she stood up before stumbling back into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Atia Quackenbush

Atia Quackenbush

PostSubject: Re: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Atia felt the woman's fingernails digging into the soft flesh of her thigh, but ignored the pain. The woman wriggled out from between her legs and punched her in the stomach, knocking the wind right out of her. She lay motionless on the floor for a few moments before her head snapped up to glare at the woman, murder in her eyes. As she got up and launched herself at the woman, she was caught 'round the waist by an orderly. "Stop it!" a deep, male voice commanded.

Atia screeched something intelligible and struggled against the man as she fought to get at the bitch against the wall. "I could use some help here," the man said to another. "Grab her legs." She fought against the orderlies, kicking the second man in the chest multiple times before he was able to restrain her. "You've really done it now," the one man said as they tried to carry her out of the room. "You've earned yourself a nice long holiday in solitary confinement, Atia." At these words, the fight went out of her and she began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Callie Valentine

Callie Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Once Callie was released of the woman's grasp and she stood against the wall, she couldn't help the amused smile on her lips as the orderlies came in and took the bitch away from her. Laughing she found opportunity to get one last hit against the woman before she was locked in solitary confinement, but before her nails could claw at trhe woman, Callie was grabbed at the waist and her arms pinned down. "You are done too!" Sais the man who had her pinned up from the ground.

Trying to escape was useless as her flailing legs were grabbed and she was taken in after Atia was taken out of the room herself. Callie kapt screaming and flailing best she could, but they gave her aa sedative to calm her down and she managed to pass out on the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save me from myself (MA-15)   Save me from myself (MA-15) Empty

Back to top Go down

Save me from myself (MA-15)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital :: Schilling Lane Hospital :: Pavilion A :: Common Room-
Jump to: