Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callie Valentine

Callie Valentine

A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15)   A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Callie was a bit in the mood for something sweet. No, scratch that. The blonde was always in the mood for something sweet, but at this moment, she was going to actually do something about it. Dressed in her day to day clothes that were given to her by the hospital, she made her way to the lower levels to reach her destination. The kitchens. Probably one of her favourite places in the place. Only because it harboured the sweets she always craved. They kept a decently assorted amounts of candies, just because she would throw fits if she didn't get her candy.

Entering the kitchen areas, her pretty green eyes scanned the area and smiled. The cooks were tending to their usual preperations for the day, and that meant she was free to munch without them bothering her before meal time. They sure did like to make her feel like her sweet tooth was a bad thing. Pulling the closest freezer open, she rummage through it until she found a couple things of ice cream. "Oh yummy!" she squeeled with excitement, her mouth salivating from the thought of the sweet, cremy goodness on her tongue. Scooping some out into a bowl, she pulled out a spoon and took a big bite, letting out an exhasperated sigh. Suddenly, she heard something being knocked over, which grabbed her attention from the ice cream. "Hello?" she called out, approaching the corner of the area.
Back to top Go down
Natalina Lafayette

Natalina Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15)   A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 pm

The redhead sat on the floor of the kitchen, her knees pulled up to her chest. She wore a think slip that was hardly appropriate for the daytime. But, Natalina hadn't felt the need to change into her daily clothes. So, there the eighteen year old sat, a short nightgown on with her long red hair tumbling down her shoulders. A bag of pretzels rested in her lap as she slowly ate them. Natalina was a perfectionist and this first week at Schilling has changed her. She felt like she was constantly on edge and felt like her usual routine had been out of sorts. So, maybe that was why she resorted to eating pretzels on the kitchen floor. Pathetic.

Sighing, Natalina stood up, but her leg got under her, so she fell against the counter, knocking down a few things. Hearing a voice call out, Nina cursed under her breathe. Leaning slightly, Nina waved at the gorgeous blonde. "Hi there, don't worry. I'm a klutz."
Back to top Go down
Callie Valentine

Callie Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15)   A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:41 am

Callie placed her bowl of ice cream down before making the corner, spotting a cute little redhead girl. She had to be one of the newer patients, being the blonde had been there a little over a year and had yet to see this girl. "No worries, you are certainly not alone there. I am pretty prone to making a mess myself," she admitted with a cute grin on her luscious lips.

Picking up some of the things that had fallen and placing them back up on the counter. She held out her hand to the girl, offering her hand to shake if she didn't have issues with physical contact. "I'm Callie," she introduced with a chipper tone. "Would you like to join me?" the blonde offered the cute girl to eat her pretzles with her, or indulge in a not so healthy bowl of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15)   A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15) Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit of strawberry and v a n i l l a (MA-15)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital :: Schilling Lane Hospital :: Lower Levels :: Kitchens-
Jump to: