Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
I need a favor (PG) 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
I need a favor (PG) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
I need a favor (PG) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
I need a favor (PG) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
I need a favor (PG) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
I need a favor (PG) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
I need a favor (PG) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
I need a favor (PG) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
I need a favor (PG) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
I need a favor (PG) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

I need a favor (PG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Goldfield

Dante Goldfield

I need a favor (PG) Empty
PostSubject: I need a favor (PG)   I need a favor (PG) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Dante was a bit nervous. He didn't like going to ask for favors ti the bosses, but this time he had to, he had to ask for a free day because he needed to go renew his driving licence. Also he didn't like taking free days when it wasn't his time, but he really needed it.

Slowly and breathing deeply, trying to relax, he walked towards the deputy's office. He knew by heart that Mr. Mayers was in one of his therapies with a patient, so he had to go ask his wife. Once he got there he stood still in front of her door like waiting for it to materialize away. But that obviously didn't happen.

With a last deep breath he knocked at the door and put on his face the best smile he could. He knew that a smile was always a good way to get things.
Back to top Go down
Dana Mayers

Dana Mayers

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor (PG)   I need a favor (PG) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 pm

It felt as if she had been cooped up in her office all day reviewing patient files and tapes of older sessions. She had been trying to pinpoint a specific event and it was proving to be quite difficult. The fact that it happened to a patient with multiple personality disorder did not help. In fact, it seemed to make it more difficult as she couldn't really narrow it down.

So when the sound of knocking rang throughout the room she immediately paused the tape and looked at her watch. It couldn't be Max, it was still too early to head home. "Come in," she called out as she tried to create some order in the chaos that was her desk. Papers were everywhere and there seemed to be no consistency anymore. Dana only managed to create one nice stack before her door began to open and she immediately looked up to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Dante Goldfield

Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor (PG)   I need a favor (PG) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:58 am

As Dante heard the woman's voice he opened the door slowly and stepped inside the office still smiling. "Good afternoon, Ms. Mayers" he said politely as he closed the door behind him. "Can I take a seat?" he asked once he had gotten to the woman's desk. He was still feeling nervous, but he knew Dana Mayers was a nice woman.

Also he couldn't help glancing at her desk and noticing the little mess there was on it. He also thought that her and her husband sometimes overworked, but they were doing a great job with the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Dana Mayers

Dana Mayers

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor (PG)   I need a favor (PG) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

When he called her Ms. Mayers she had the urge to correct him, but she let it be. It wasn't that important, but she was surprised since everyone who worked at the hospital and even those who were patients there knew that she had Max were married. They looked nothing like brother and sister after all. "Good afternoon Mr. Goldfield. Of course, take a seat," she gestured to one of the two chairs that were in front of her desk.

"So what is it that I can help you with?" she figured he wasn't there for a social visit. She had never interacted with Dante much before even though they worked together so she had no idea what it was that he needed her for. Dana couldn't help but glance down at the mess that was her desk as she waited for his response. It was a little embarrassing being caught being so messy, but it wasn't anything she could help. Dana's eyes turned away from her desk to look back up at him and wait for him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Dante Goldfield

Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor (PG)   I need a favor (PG) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:50 am

Still nervously he took a seat and he smiled thankfully to his boss. She was definitely a nice woman, and probably she'd say nothing against him taking a day off, but still he was worried about asking for it, it wasn't his way. Ruffling his hair a bit he took a few seconds to reply to her question.

"See, Ms. Mayers, next week I need to renew my driving license and I need to take the usual tests and sign paperwork and take pictures and that kind of things, so i would like to ask for the day off if it's not too much trouble, because honestly I don't know how long it will take me to be done with everything". When he was done he cleared his throat and waited for the woman to give him an answer, hoping that she wouldn't get mad or anything.
Back to top Go down
Dana Mayers

Dana Mayers

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor (PG)   I need a favor (PG) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 am

Dana waited until he was done speaking before responding even though she already knew the answer to his question. It was the polite thing to do and he looked so nervous that she felt that if she even interrupted he would jump out of his skin. "Well of course we'll let you off, let me double check something though," she murmured as she opened up the internet calendar that she and Max used to keep track of the going ons of the psychiatric ward. Nothing specific was scheduled for that day where he would need to attend

"Everything seems pretty free, was there a specific day that you wanted to go?" she asked curiously, tapping her fingers gently against the keyboard as she tried to figure out what day would be best for him to leave the ward. It really didn't matter what day she just needed to plan accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Dante Goldfield

Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor (PG)   I need a favor (PG) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 am

Dante sighed in relief as she said they'd let him off. He was almost scared that the next week would be the busiest one of the world and he had to be there, but for what the doctor had said, everything seemed pretty free.

"Well, I have a nightshift on Tuesday, so I think Thursday is a good day to go, if you agree with that?" he said smiling, now more relaxed, he knew she was a good woman, now he just wondered why he hadn't spoken more to her. That was something he needed to remember and do it more often. He had quite a good relationship with Mr. Mayers, but on the other hand he almost hadn't had a conversation with Ms. Mayers.
Back to top Go down
Dana Mayers

Dana Mayers

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor (PG)   I need a favor (PG) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 am

Dana had never really spoken to Dante, they were always busy doing things that didn't involve one another and normally Max dealt with most of the security issues. She wasn't sure why, but he seemed to prefer it and Dana had never had a reason to want to try her hand in it herself.

"Thursday sounds perfect..." she muttered as she quickly typed up the note on the computer for Max to read later. "There, now Dr. Mayers will know you're unavailable on Thursday as well. Can't have him scheduling you for something when you're busy with other things," she piped up before returning her attention to him. She wasn't sure if that was all he had needed as he didn't seem ready to go just yet.

She bit her lip as her stomach made a soft rumbling noise. She was obviously hungry and as soon as she finished things up she'd head down for lunch. "Was there anything else I could help you with Mr. Goldfield?" Dana asked politely, hoping that he hadn't heard her stomach speak up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor (PG)   I need a favor (PG) Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a favor (PG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital :: Schilling Lane Hospital :: Doctor's Offices :: Dana Mayers' Office-
Jump to: