Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Share | 

A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 pm

It was a nightshift for Dante. He didn't mind, he liked working during the night, but it was in the calm days when he would get pretty bored, like that night. It was his rest hour. They all had an hour to rest, eat something, do whatever, and he was so bored that he decided to make all the excersice he hadn't done during the day, so he headed towards the gym.

Once he was there he decided to start by running a bit, it was good to heat him up and to make his pulse higher, good to keep excersicing. He thought he was alone until he heard some strange noise, but he didn't mind, someone else had probably had the same idea as himself. He didn't even care to put his t-shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Letizia Summers

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Letizia had never been one to go to the gym frequently, but she had started after she had gotten into a bad incident with one of the patients. One of the male patients had gotten created a makeshift knife and had held it against her neck. She had only got lucky that a security guard and been able to get close enough to take care of the situation. It had made her learn that she needed to be able to take care of herself so that would never happen again. She didn't like being helpless and it was even worse here as you never really knew what was running through their mind. So you didn't know what they were capable of doing.

So as she stepped inside the gym she decided a run would be a good start. She discarded her towel on a nearby machine and set her water bottle next to it. Then came the headphones, turning the volume up before she started some light stretching to warm up her limbs. She did not care to get shin splints again. Once Letizia was satisfied she headed off to run. She was so focused on what was in front of her that she failed to notice that someone else was in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 am

Dante kept running. Since the other person apparently didn't care about him he would care even less about the other person. He fastened his pace on the running machine to also make his heartbeat faster and he felt the sweat drops running down his back and forehead. After a few minutes he stopped since he had been running already for a while, and it wasn't until he got off the machine when he noticed that the other person inside the room was a woman. A very beautiful woman, indeed.

He took his towel and was drying his face and neck as he got closer to her. "Hello" he mused with a smile and waited for her to react as he thought what he'd do next, maybe some bike to work out his legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Letizia Summers

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 am

Letizia slowed her pace before coming to a complete stop. She was thirsty and she started to head toward her water bottle when someone spoke to her. She jumped in surprised before turning around quickly, her hand pressed over her heart to calm the fast beating. "Goodness, I didn't realize anyone else was here," she laughed before smiling at him. "Hey..I'm sorry, I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Letizia Summers," she extended her hand for him to shake.

She really needed to start paying better attention to her environment. Letizia had no idea how long he had been there, but he had been able to surprise her. An with her line of work that was not good. For any of the patients to surprise her would be a very bad thing, even if that patient wasn't necessarily dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:45 am

Dante couldn't help chuckling at her reaction, apparently she had been completely oblivious of his presence even if he had been there way before her. "Apparently....I was here first.." he said with another chuckle and took a long sip of his water bottle before she introduced herself. With a nice smile he extended his hand towards her "Dante Goldfield, a pleasure to meet you" he said.

He was pretty sure to have seen her before, and he could have sworn she was a nurse, but maybe he was wrong. The hospital was big and he almost hadn't met even half of the people that worked there, not to talk about the patients.

"Having a nightshift?" he asked softly to forget his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Letizia Summers

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Letizia blushed when she heard him say that he had apparently been there before she had even arrived. She had been so focused on her exercising that she had been all but oblivious to all those around her. "I'm a very focused person," she joked before nodding her head toward him. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Mr. Goldfield," she replied back politely. Even after all these years she always tended to revert to how she was brought up even though she tended to be the elder of the group these days. She was getting older and she could tell by how young new workers were.

"I don't believe I've seen you about the hospital wing, are you orderly or with security?" she asked curiously, not trying to sound rude that she didn't ask if he was a nurse like herself. Or a doctor for that matter, but she knew if he was one that she would have crossed paths with him at least once or twice. "No, I just got off, but I have the early morning shift," she groaned, "and yourself?" she asked curiously. She hated working the early morning and the night shift, they were the worst in her opinion since she either had to get up rather early or stay awake later than she was comfortable. It was quietest during those moments so they tended to be quite dull in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante Goldfield

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:38 pm

"Call me Dante, please" he corrected her with a smile. But that didn't mean he was going to call her Letizia without her permission, he knew how to be plite after all. She seemed to be older than him, but only if you looked past her young attitude. And she was really doing a good job with aging, if he hadn't been so close by then he'd probably had said she was around her age.

As she explained her reasonings he frowned a bit. "And qhy do you stay here?" he asked confusedly. "I'm having a nightshit, but I'm on my break now, I didn't want to sleep and I already ate, so I guessed a bit of excersicing would be nice to kill the time" he replied with his own story, smiling softly. He didn't know what else to talk about with her though so he moved a few steps away and got on the floor to start excersising his abs, but close enough to keep chatting if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)   

Back to top Go down

A bit of sport during a nightshift (MA-15)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1