Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max Mayers
Admin
Max Mayers

Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS Empty
PostSubject: Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS   Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 am

So I know most of you might find this site odd, or strange. And maybe it is, but also we think it's an original idea to go with. So, everyone knows how a Mental Health Hospital works, right?

This site actually has been inspired by the movie Shutter Island (if you have not seen it I strongly recommend it....Very Happy). Our Hospital has been created for the most dangerous criminally insane people you will ever know. What I want you to have clear is that if you decide to be a patient, remember that you are not completely mad. Or maybe yes, but you are still a person, with a problem and that has commited a crime, so you have to remember that and act along while you role-play. Also if you want to be part of the staff of the hospital you can thread with patients, of course, but also you have to remember that they are dangerous and disordered patients, I just want you all to remember this in regards to some regular interactions with people, that here can't be so regular and we all should be more careful, who knows how dangerous a patient can be inside Wink

After this short reminder I would like to WELCOME you all to this site, to have fun and to enjoy a different experience. Lets make the site grow all together =)

Greetings,
~SL Admins
Back to top Go down
http://maraudersrealm.foroactivo.com/

Description of HOW THE SITE WORKS
Page 1 of 1