Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Share | 

Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gemma Hart

PostSubject: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:10 am

How could Gemma be so damn stupid? She was mortifying herself because of the fact that she had forgotten her room's door open when she went a second to the bathroom and now her pet had dissapeared. It wouldn't be such a problem if it was a cat or a dog or some other kind of animal, but Bone was dangerous, he could kill a person. Not that she minded killing someone, especially from the hospital but at least she'd like to have the pleassure of doing it herself.

At the very second she noticed her Tarantula was gone she headed back to the corridor and started looking everywhere, almost sweating from distress. Also she didn't want anyone to take Bone away, it was her only real friend inside there. Not like she had cared enough on making new friends either, but she had owned Bone for four years now, and even if the animal wasn't agressive since he had gotten used to be between human hands, Gemma knew by heart that if Bone felt attacked, he'd attack as well, and his bite could get pretty nasty.

After a bit looking through the corridor she saw a flash of Bone's back legs turning a corner. "Fuck.." he mused to herself and started running after the animal "Bone! Where are you going baby, come back with mommy!" she muttered in exhasperation. She was running quite fast and only looking at the floor, following the animal, so she didn't notice there was something in front of her until she crashed against it, falling on her butt to the floor. When Gemma lifted her gaze she noticed that it wasn't something, but someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Boredom was practically the only word Aurora could even begin to think of using to describe her current mood as she wandered down one of the corridors at random. There was nothing to do in this forsaken place, absolutely nothing. Besides the occasional group therapy session she was practically forced to sit through, she mostly kept to herself. Lounging about in just about any area she could find. Her room, the commons, in the shower. She hadn't yet tried her hand at any of the sports offered, such as basketball. Maybe that would be the next pastime she tried, but not today. The last time she'd glanced outside, it had looked painfully humid, and she was much more content inside with the cooler air soothing her skin.

She had just gotten out of the shower only a half hour prior, and her hair was still damp. Dragging her fingers through it she continued to saunter along with no particular destination in mind, not exactly concerned about her appearance. She knew she was beautiful no matter what time of day it was, or what state of 'natural' she was in. The tip of her tongue rolled over her bottom lip as she glanced through the windows of some of the rooms she strolled by, seeking anything of interest. But of course she didn't find anything, how could she? The place was practically deserted, but she wasn't quite sure why. More minutes of blissful silence, but she was beginning to grow agitated. In times of boredom, she'd always resorted to her trusty little friend called fire. And she couldn't have that here. Swallowing a sudden whine that had threatened to begin in her throat, she shook her head back and forth. No. She would not get roped into the thoughts of fire. Not right now at least.

The sound of a feminine voice behind her should have caused her to turn around, but for some reason she didn't. Maybe it was because she didn't really understand the muttered words, or maybe it was just because she was content to mind her own business. Even if she was bored. Before she knew what was happening someone was colliding into her back, sending her stumbling forward a couple of inches. She barely managed to keep herself upright and ended up knocking her shoulder into the nearest wall, the only reason she didn't wipe out completely. The first emotion she felt was anger, then annoyance. Gritting her teeth she righted herself again, rubbing at the spot her shoulder had made contact with as she turned to see the bloody idiot who wasn't watching where they were going. The moment her eyes settled on the face of perfection staring back up at her though, it was almost as if all of the anger evaporated from her body. I haven't seen her before.

Pausing, she bit her lip before exhaling. "You should really watch where you're going." Her voice was no where near as harsh as it normally would have been, and after a moment a ghost of a smile appeared on her full lips. "Though I don't know how you could have missed me. I'm quite the sight, wouldn't you agree?" She knew she was full of herself but she couldn't help it. This time, the smirk was even more evident. Too bold, too bold... she didn't care. As an after thought, she offered her hand out to the woman. "What had you running like a bat out of hell? Trying to escape? Cause if so, bring me with you." She said half-jokingly, glancing down the hall to see if there was anyone following the woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Hart

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:40 am

Gemma's butt was in real pain, and she had slightly sprained her ankle, but at that moment she wasn't able to think anything about that. Her eyes were wandering slowly up the woman's body. Curvy, sexy, and when she turned around...woah. It was the most beautiful woman Gemma had seen in way long time. Her hair, her eyes, her lips, even the soft look of her hands made her perfect, and Gemma was almost staring at her with her mouth open, thankfully she had enough self control for that.

Then the woman talked to her and she was expecting the harshest tone since after all it had been her fault to crash and it would be perfectly normal to be upset, but even her voice was sweet and sexy, like a purr for her ears. "Yes...sorry, I was..." but the words got lost in her throat. Gemma had almost forgotten the reason why she had been running like crazy in first instance, now the only thing that seemed to matter was the brunette companion she had found.

At her cocky statement a smirk appeared alone on Gemma's lips and she took a few seconds to observe her and her body blatantly before answering. "Well yes, yes you are, I can't understand why I didn't see you in first place" she mused with a wink. Then he took the woman's hand and stood up on her feet, whimpering a bit because now the pain on her ankle was more than noticeable, since she had all her weight on her feet.

At the girl's last question, she took a moment to reply. Running her own hand over the back of her neck she realized her beauty had stunned her and now she didn't know what the hell she was doing out there. Then a flash of the back legs of Bone running earlier got into her mind and she opened her eyes widely. "My tarantula!" was the only thing she got to say as her eyes wandered over the corridor.

And then she saw it. Bone was right there, in the middle of the corridor as if it had been playing hide and seek and now he was waiting for his owner to take him back home. With a snort Gemma walked towards the animal, not without effort since her ankle hurt quite a lot, and took it into her hands "You stupid thing, you scared me to death" she mused speaking to the spider, then letting it to climb over her arm and take it's place on her shoulder. Then she walked back to the brunette.

"Sorry, this is Bone" she said pointing to the tarantula "And apparently he decided to go have a walk around while I went to the bathroom" she explained rolling her eyes "I should take it back to my room before an accident happens. Would you like to come with me?" she asked before being able of trying to bite that words back, bbut they were out already, so it didn't matter. If she said no, she'd be dissapointed for not having her marvelous body by her side, but still it would be perfectly ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Aurora was very well aware of the attention her body was receiving from the fallen woman, and she couldn't say she minded. She basked in it, her muscles remaining relaxed and her exterior calm. Who in their right mind would be bothered about being admired by such a beauty such as the one in front of her? It made getting her shoulder slammed into the wall worth it.. almost. Slowly her tongue drifted over her lower lip as she continued to let her gaze unabashedly linger on the woman, chuckling as she apologized. "You were just what?" She prodded, knowing she was being rude by rushing the words along but not exactly caring. Why bother hiding her impatience? It was a part of who she was, after all. A single eyebrow rose as the silence fell between the two, and for a moment it left the brunette puzzled. How could the woman forget what had been making her run like a madwoman down the hall in less than a half a minute? Even for someone as arrogant as herself, she never considered the fact that maybe she was the cause of the distraction. She never did get an answer though, at least not immediately, because the woman was back to staring at her again. She acts like she hadn't seen a curvy figure before. She thought to herself wryly.

Of course, she was perfectly aware that her own suggestive words could have brought along the staring, but as previously stated, she didn't mind it one bit. Smirking at the woman's words, her eyes began to sparkle with a hint of devious activity in them. "I can't understand, either." She toyed back, hooking her eyes with the brilliant blue eyes looking back at her. "I suppose I can forgive you just this one time, though.." She mused, her expression turning thoughtful for a moment. "Next time, you might not be so lucky." She chuckled, the smirk still firmly in place as she spoke. She didn't care how her words sounded; she hoped the woman took them as she wished. Suggestive, double-meanings, whatever she wanted to take it as, she could feel free. Chances were, Aurora meant it in the dirtiest way possible, not that the new-comer could know that. No matter, she'd soon figure it out for herself.

Her fingers curled around the soft skin of the woman's, though she blinked with a small frown when she heard the whimper. "Hurt yourself, did you?" She mused, letting her hand linger with the dark-haired woman's for a couple seconds longer than what might have been deemed necessary before she slipped her own hand back to her side. Before she received an answer though, the woman was shouting about a tarantula. Instantly her nose wrinkled, only because instantly she had in her mind the vision of this huge, hairy, creepy spider. "Oh?" She asked, taking her eyes off of her company to scan the area. There was a freaking spider on the loose? The fun that could cause. Weren't tarantula's poisonous? Just as she was about to turn back to her companion, the woman was off to collect the apparently-found spider. Breathing a sigh of relief that she wouldn't potentially be a victim of it, she turned her body slightly in the direction the woman had retreated in.

She was soon walking back over to her with the spider on her shoulder, and Aurora had to admit that while she wanted to be freaked out by it, it did look sort of cool. "Hey Bone." She said offhandedly, examining the pet for a couple of moments before glancing back to the beautiful blue eyes she was quickly taking a liking to. "Accidents could be fun though!" She said half-jokingly, chuckling before shrugging. It wasn't like she had anything else better to do, and she wouldn't mind talking to the beauty some more. "Sure. I should supervise you, after all. Seeing as you are injured and everything." She said with a playful smirk. It was true, if the woman needed help walking because of her ankle, she'd be there. All the more reason to get closer to her. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Hart

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:01 am

Of course, Gemma was unable to reply to the perfect woman before her at her question of what she was really doing there. Actually, she almost hadn't even listened to the question, she was too busy analizing the brunette in front of her. Indeed, she was trying to remember if she had seen her before, but she mentally shook her head, she was absolutely sure that she would have remembered such a beauty like that.

It wasn't till the mood changed into a more kind of playfull one that a smirk appeared on her own perfect lips. She knew how to play as well, of course, she was an expert on that, she loved toying with people....actually she loved making people her own toys, but that was something else she shouldn't have been thinking, at least yet. Gemma's smirk didn't ditch her lips, but at the woman's statement she rose both of her brows as if she was susprised. "Oh? Are you going to..punish me?" she asked, letting a tiny bit of lust roll off of her tongue with the word punish. If the brunette was going to play, she also could.

After getting onto her feet again and shivering for the woman's touch she rapidly got her stupid animal back, and a laugh left her lips as her companion said accidents could be fun. "Yes...but at least I would love to cause them myself.." she mused smirking again "Don't you think that would be much better?" she added looking at the beautiful brunette.

At her words, Gemma glared at her. "I am not in....aaahhh" she whimpered as she tried to walk normally "Ok...maybe I am, indeed, injured" she admitted with a soft chuckle "I wasn't expecting to run into anyone so I probably stepped badly on my foot without noticing" she guessed, more to her own that to her companion, but she was aware that she had spoken loud enough to be heard.

Starting to walk, not without dificulties, she scratched Bone's back absentmindedly before turning towards the brunette. "My name's Gemma, nice to meet you" she introduced herself with the most perfect and sweet of her smiles, and then she took a cigarette out of her pocket. They weren't allowed to smoke in the corridors, but still, she hadn't found anyone around there as she ran after Bone, so she was 99% positive she wouldn't be caught. "Do you smoke?" she asked, offering a cigarette to her companion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Aurora didn't usually take being ignored lightly, but she let it slide for the time being. Her companion clearly had no intentions of answering her, or maybe that was because she was too busy staring. Which the brunette beauty didn't mind in the least, not when the attention was coming from someone as stunning as the woman before her. Besides, she sort of figured out it had something to do with the tarantula that had been on the loose, so she wasn't really being ignored as much as she'd had to figure out the entire scenario herself. Oh well, no matter. She was over it and there was no use in lingering on something she couldn't really care less about anymore.

Raking her slender fingers through her wavy hair, a smirk continued to stay perched on her own luscious lips. She couldn't deny that she was enjoying the sight of the woman's own smirk. It made her thoughts start to tail-spin in a direction they probably shouldn't have been going in for a first meeting, but she couldn't help it. Nor was she ashamed or going to attempt to stop it, because it wasn't like they were out in the open for the woman to know about. And even if they were, Aurora knew, deep down, that she probably wouldn't have minded. Not with the way she'd been staring. A small bought of laughter escaped past her lips at the way the woman emphasized the word punished. That certainly didn't help quell her thoughts. "How can I punish someone who would enjoy the treatment?" She drawled in response, her eyes flashing with multiple emotions as she spoke. Who could blame her? It was just too tempting to pass up.

An eyebrow rose when she heard the woman state that she'd much rather cause the accidents herself, and it was right then that she decided that she could actually tolerate being around her for more than just the time being. "Wouldn't be such an accident if you caused it yourself though, no?" She tossed back, chuckling as he spoke. "I do agree though. It would be much better." She allowed with a small nod. "Didn't think you had it in you." She taunted, eyes sparkling. Of course she had no idea, but it was always fun to see in what direction she could push her company in. Besides, it was all in good fun.. for now.

She was quick to ignore the glare and pointedly smirked when the woman seemed to realize that she was, in fact, injured. "What was that, hm? You're not what?" She mocked, unable to help herself. She hated being accused of being wrong when it was quite clear that she wasn't. Very rarely she was, actually. "Happens." She allowed with a small shrug of her shoulders, licking her lips before absently rubbing them together as she reached up to grip at her shoulder. "You got the worse end of it, I think," She added, rolling her shoulder around and wincing at the slight discomfort. "Although my shoulder is kind of sore..." She ventured, suddenly unable to let the opportunity go to waste. What was wrong with her? "You should make it up to me. Seeing as you know, you ran into me." She really needed to stop flirting with the woman, but it was so easy to do! Even if the woman had spoken low enough where Aurora wasn't sure if she had been supposed to hear her, but she wasn't about to say nothing at all with an offer like that.

She observed the way the woman walked before beginning to stroll along side of her without the difficulties, glancing toward the woman as she introduced herself. "Gemma, huh?" She tested the name out on her tongue. "I like it." She allowed the compliment to flow past her lips easily. "I'm Aurora." She replied in return. Admittedly, the smile Gemma then offered her was mildly distracting, but she was sure to dazzle back with one of her own winning smiles. The ones very rarely seen, but she felt was appropriate for the occasion. She was slightly surprised when Gemma removed a package of cigarettes from her pocket, and immediately her eyes gravitated toward the sight. Were patients allowed to have those on their being? She wasn't, but that was because what she was in for. And with cigarettes... did that mean Gemma also had a source of flame?

A flicker of want flickered across her eyes for a mere moment as she looked up into the gorgeous woman's face. "I do." She said slowly, glancing back down toward the offered cigarette. Why would she pass such an offer up? Absently glancing around, she knew there was no one else around. And she hardly cared she wasn't supposed to be smoking unless it was under supervision. "Thanks." She said as she took one of the cigarettes. She tried to patiently wait for the source of flame that would ignite the tip of her addiction, still walking slowly beside Gemma, her heart beating slightly quicker than normal in anticipation. She wouldn't ask how Gemma had all of this; she really didn't care now that it was being shared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Hart

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Enjoy the treatment, oh yes, she really could enjoy it, especially if it incluided chains or handcuffs...but that was something the perfect woman next to her didn't need to know yet, what made her only response to the question to be a playful smirk and a wink accompaining it. Gemma guessed it was enough of an answer for her.

A fresh chuckle had to leave her lips at the brunette's teasing. "Well, I'm here for some reason" she added and savoured those words maybe too much as the memory of herself killing her fianceƩ ran through her mind. It had been so nice, so sexy, so turning on that when she finally was left more or less alone after her detention, she had to release the pleassure herself with the help of her fingers. It was never enough, but it was better than staying with that painful pleassure inside her.

Letting those thoughts and memories aside, she concentrated again in her companion. It was difficult not to stare at her, she was extremly beautiful, but Gemma forced herself to act naturally, she'd have time to stare at her all she wanted once they were safe and alone in her own room. She had actually been so stunned with her beauty and the pain on her foot that she hadn't had the minimum cordiality of asking her if she was okay, so when she mentioned her shoulder being sore, Gemma's jaw dropped sligly. "My gosh, I am really sorry" she said honestly, but then the playfull part of herself took the reins again as she smirked "Of course I will make it up to you, to start with I can say I do really nice massages, and someone used to say that my kisses have a special healing effect" she muttered without losing her smirk. If the brunette was going to be playful, Gemma could too.

"Aurora..." she almost whispered, letting the name roll off of her tongue. It sounded pretty nice and it rolled nicely out of her own mouth. It was a beautiful name, just as beautiful as she was herself, but probably Gemma would find something shorter to call her if they got to be more close in the future.

As Aurora said she did, indeed, smoke, Gemma smiled and lightened up her own cigarette before giving her the lighter as they kept walking. She loved the feeling of the smoke filling her lungs. She knew that would probably kill her, but at least she'd die happy. Even better if it was smoking after having the best sex ever. Yes, that was how she wanted to die.

She had gotten so lost in her own mind that she almost had bypassed her own room's door, so she had to stop abrubtly. "Here it is" she mused "Please, you first" she said politely with a nice smile and took a sip of her cigarette. Once they were both in she shutted the door behind her back and locked it. She didn't want to be caught smoking in her room, and then locked back Bone in it's cage. Now everything was in order, so she took a seat on the edge of her bed and pulled out the shoe of the injured ankle just to find it quite swollen and a growl of disgust left her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:00 am

Aurora felt her shoulders rolling in a shrug, though with the action she earned a twinge from the previous collision with the wall. She was quick to ignore it though, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. "I suppose that's true." She responded, her mind shifting. After a moment, she decided she really didn't have anything to lose. She wasn't shy, and Gemma didn't seem like the closed off type. "What put you in here, anyhow?" The question was an innocent one, but a dangerous one all at the same time. Basically a contradiction, but that was fine with her. What was the worst that could happen, she didn't get an answer? She'd find out eventually. At the mention of her injury, Aurora blinked a couple of times at the woman's sincerity. At first, she couldn't tell if she was just being mocked, but it didn't seem so. "It's alright," She relented finally, sighing softly. What really caught her attention was the playful shift in her company's words, and she could feel a single eyebrow arching. "Oh?" She toyed, deliberately licking her lower lip as she gazed at the dark-haired beauty. "Actions usually speak louder than words, you know." She couldn't help but taunt. How was she supposed to let an opportunity like that slip through her fingers?

For some reason, she felt an odd sensation swirling in the pit of her stomach when she heard the way Gemma whispered her name. Perhaps it was how sensual it sounded right in that moment that had her mind instantly spiraling in directions it probably shouldn't have. Not that she had any shame, nor did she intend on trying to rope the graphic thoughts in, but that was besides the point. A simple utterance of her name shouldn't have caused such a reaction, and before her frustration could show, she was being offered the lighter. She stared at it for a couple of seconds, realizing just how close the small little flame that brought her so much pleasure was. Muttering some thanks, she slowly took the lighter, handling it with the utmost care. Cradling it for a couple of moments, she finally ignited the flame, trying her best not to stare at it adoringly as she brought it to the tip of the cigarette she'd placed in between her lips, leaving it there until it caught. Inhaling deeply and feeling the smoke and nicotine fill her lungs, she watched the flame for a few seconds longer before regretfully handing it back to Gemma. No need to broadcast her obsession just yet.

She'd only taken a couple of drags when Gemma stopped abruptly, causing Aurora to blink in confusion. "Forgetful much?" She couldn't help the words as they slipped past her lips, and she chuckled a moment after. She made a mental note of the room number, though she wasn't sure why, and grinned when she was told to go in first. "Don't mind if I do." She replied, sliding slowly past Gemma and shooting her a flirtatious look as she passed, heading into the room. She wasn't entirely certain if patients were allowed to be alone in one another's rooms, but she didn't really care. She was going to do it anyhow, and she was smoking too. Imagine that, all the rules she was breaking. Another couple of drags were taken as Gemma followed her inside, closing and locking the door, she was quick to realize. She didn't feel any apprehension at all though.

So who cared that she was locked up in a room with a stranger? Looks probably shouldn't have meant everything, but they did right at that second. Casually, she leaned against the dresser in the room, eyes seeking out Gemma. She quickly registered both the look and then the ankle, and she pursed her lips as she took another particularly long drag of her lovely cigarette. "Doesn't look too good," She mused, stating the obvious as she bit her lip. She knew she could go about the situation a couple of different ways. And given the mood she was in... "You know. Maybe we should do something to take your mind off of it." She left the words completely up to Gemma with how they would be interpreted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Hart

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:07 am

The question was just the one she had been thinking of as well. Gemma tilted her head but the lingering smile-smirk on her face was letting it clear that she was not going to answer to that question just yet. She had no problem on telling Aurora what had happened for her to get there, she was not shy and not a closed off person. But she'd talk about it in her little piece of universe at the hospital, her own room. It was the only place she felt as hers, even if anyone could get inside and seek for her anytime, it was the only little place where she could feel free.

Somehow she managed to smirk playfully as the beautiful woman said that actions always spoke better than words, and a wink was the only thing that came out at that moment as she took a drag of her cigarrete. And when she gave Aurora the lighter she couldn't help noticing she looked extremly excited for some reason, but she didn't give it importance at all, and she smiled as she handed the lighter back.

When they got to her room she chuckled softly at Aurora's teasing. "Shush you" she added also teasingly and let pass by her. Finally her little piece of freedom. Finally she felt she could be fully herself, more than she already had been, with her companion. "The reason why I'm here is because my handsome fianceƩ was unfaithful to me, so appart from being unfaithful myself, one night he was fucking me especially roughly, I grabbed my dagger and slipped it past his heart....seven times" she explained, a glimpse of lust crossing her eyes, but she tried to leave her thoughts aside "What about you?" she asked in return. She was really curious about that.

Then her swollen ankle came to vision. It didn't seem to be anything too bad, but a bit of ice would have always helped, anyway Aurora's comment made her smirk as she turned her head to look at her. "Well...that would be much easier if you come here with me.." she mused smirking with a silky, kind of purry, voice as she patted the piece of bed next to her "So we can take my mind off it together...and I can make it up to you for slamming you againt the wall.." she added with the same voice, the lust getting back to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Playfully Aurora rolled her eyes when she heard Gemma telling her to shush, but she'd proceeded into the woman's room where they now resided, with the door firmly locked. She took another drag of her cigarette, holding the smoke in her lungs for a couple of seconds longer than what was probably necessary as she watched her company. She was a bit surprised when she heard the woman suddenly speaking up again, talking about the reason why she'd been placed in the hospital. So she'd been waiting for the privacy of the room? She supposed it made sense. She tried not to let the different emotions she was feeling flicker across her face as she realized just how similar their situations were. To the point where it was almost creepy. She had to chuckle after a moment though, completely adoring the nonchalant way such violence was talked about between them. So she likes it rough, does she? She couldn't help but think, smirking to herself.

Flicking the end of her cigarette to rid it of the access ashes, she nodded her head vaguely. "Damn, look at you." She mused, dragging on the moments until it would be her turn. "Our situations are actually.. very strangely familiar.." She murmured wonderingly, glancing around the room and pursing her lips before letting the smoke filter out of her body. After a second, her eyes were back on Gemma though, and she began a recount of her own story. "I had my own suspicions of my fiance cheating on me. So one night I followed him, saw him with the woman." Her nostrils flared, her jaw clenching in disapproval as she spoke. Her eyes flashed dangerously as well. "So, I followed them back to her apartment. Confronted them both. Brutally attacked that little whore and that asshole." She paused to take a breath, her favorite part coming up. "I pushed them both, unconscious, into her apartment, and... set fire to it." She breathed, her body singing in adoration as she remembered the licking flames. With a sigh, she was able to pull herself free of the clutches before it took a turn for the worst.

She took in the swollen ankle, wondering if they ought to get her some ice for her ankle. It wouldn't be hard to sneak down the nearly empty corridors to do so, but before she could offer up the option, she heard Gemma's words. She took one of her last drags on her cigarette, making it count before she bent over and stubbed it out beneath the sole of her shoe, dropping the butt to the ground. She'd pick it up later, if she wasn't rushing out in a hurry. "Oh, would it be?" She purred in return, her tongue running along her lower lip as she fought to keep the smirk off of them. Slowly and diliberately she sauntered across the small space between them, her eyes never once leaving Gemma's. She wasn't sure where this was going yet, but it didn't matter. Her body was slowly beginning to grow excited as she waited to find out. "And however do you plan on doing that?" She continued to coax, getting closer to the bed. "I'm hard to please..." And with that, she took a seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)   

Back to top Go down

Come back, you stupid git! (MA-15)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1