Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Share | 

At the edge of my own mind (M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucas Wittey

PostSubject: At the edge of my own mind (M)   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 am

Bad day for Lucas, really bad. His medicines hadn't been working and he had just gotten to know that the guy next door to his room was gay. Now he felt betrayed, he didn't know how they had accepted someone of that kind into that hospital. With a growl he sneaked out to the gardens, he needed some fresh air and a few cigarrettes. Lightening one up he started walking through the beautiful gardens they at least had, and aimlessly his mind was finally drifting away from the guy and starting to torture himself as always.

After a few minutes walking he had smoked his cigarrette pretty fast due to the frustration, and looking for a release of his own internal pain he killed the burning piece of relax against his forearm, hissing a bit because it really hurt, but not enough to be heard by anyone. Automatically he started feeling better, but the need of doing it again was growing bigger, so without a second thought he lightened up another cigarette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callie Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of my own mind (M)   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Callie had been a little on edge that day. She wasn't sure if her meds were working, or if because she hadn't been doing her daily routines that was throwing her. Either way, she wasn't happy and she needed some fresh air to take her mind off things. And luckily it was spring time, so all the pretty flowers were out and blooming. Sneaking out of her room on her silent and swift feet, she made her way to the garden and luckily made it there without being noticed, nor bothered with her hallucination.

Once there, she took in a deep breath of the fresh air as she aimlessly wandered around. Pulled into her thoughts, she wandered thinking about all the things that had happened to her lately. She was still pissed from the Atia situation put her nerves on high. She growled lowly before she caught wiff of a familiar scent. Cigarettes. Following the scent, she came upon a male. A cute one, who looked just about as distressed as she was. "What's got you pissed?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Wittey

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of my own mind (M)   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:19 am

Lucas was trying to smoke his cigarette as fast as he could, but also something in his mind was stopping that urge since he wanted to enjoy the small stick between his hands, it helped him relax, even if what had him relaxing that time was shutting it down over his arm. Sipping deep sips of it he enjoyed the feeling of the smoke in his mouth and the way it came out of it without him blowing it off. Also he entertained himself making circles with the smoke, and once it was gone he heard a silky voice in front of him.

As he looked up he saw a really attreactive girl looking at her, but he wasn't in the mood of being a flirter, not even a gentleman. "Just the world" he said out loud looking down and exposing his arm again. "And that stupid gay git" he muttered more to himself than to her, and pressed the cigarette against his skin, whimpering again.

When he felt better he smiled at his arm and then looked back up at the blond girl. "What about you?" he asked. Not like if he was too curious, but since she seemed to want to talk to him he wouldn't say no, especially with how attractive she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callie Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of my own mind (M)   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Callie ran a hand through her long blonde hair before she pulled the near four foot locks up with a hair tie into a messy bun. She listened to his remark, and his mostly whispered. "The worlds a bitch like that," she mused with a cool voice, casual and to the point before adding another comment. "What about that gay git?"

The blonde made sure to listen to his remark about the gay male. She didn't know if he was a homophobe or not, and she was wanting to know. When he asked her the same question, she shrugged. "People who piss me off," she mused with a scoff and a mocking laugh in regards to the woman she fought with no more than a week ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Wittey

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of my own mind (M)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 am

First Lucas thought about not answering to her question, and he took some time, listening to her as he smoked, and a smile crossing his lips. So someone had gotten to piss them both off, they were pretty much the same, but probably Lucas was worse, and he couldn't hold it any longer.

"What with him? He is gay! He shouldn't be in the room next to me!" he almost yelled as a disgusted shiver ran down his spine "What if he tries to flirt with me? I'll punch him, I swear" he added, even that las bit was more to himself than for the blonde in front of him.

As he finished the cigarrette, again he shut it down against his arm, letting out a soft painful whimper. But after it he breather deeply. "Sorry, I feel much better now, would you like to have a seat?" he offered calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callie Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of my own mind (M)   Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Callie chilled there for a moment waiting to see if the man would actually answer her. She partially regretted asking because she got the feeling she wouldn't be too happy with the answer he was going to give. And sure enough, she wasn't to pleased. He brows furrowed in annoyance at the man as he explained why he was angry. "Are you fucking kidding me!" She raised her voice. The blonde was usually a calm headed girl, though with the way the man was acting, she knew she wouldn't have the luxury of a nice day today.

"Get the fuck over yourself! There is nothing wrong with being gay!" She advised him with a bit of a temper expressed through her words and face. She had no issues with gays, being the fact the she also slept with women, but even when she hadn't, she found no issue. He clearly calmed down after his burst, but that only made her angry, and she figured nothing good was going to come of this meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Wittey

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of my own mind (M)   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Lucas rage rose again as he heard the blonde's words. As if he had a spring on his ass he stood up to confront the girl. "That there's nothing wrong? HA! You must be one of them. IT'S GROSS AND UNNATURAL!" he yelled out looking at her defiantly.

He wasn't one to hit girls, to hit anyone actually, but this girl seemed like she needed a slap to come out from the universe she was in. Nothing wrong with gays, psh, that could only mean she was lesbian or she was blinded. It was just as bad a being a criminal, and even more gross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of my own mind (M)   

Back to top Go down

At the edge of my own mind (M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1