Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Hospital for the criminally insane.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

SEASON
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) 2gsn151
Latest topics
» Merle Crockett
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm by Merle Crockett

» Celebrity Claim List
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm by Merle Crockett

» All Alone (PG-13)
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:46 am by Leo Cail

» Swimming always calms me down (+18) *May contain overaged language
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am by Letizia Summers

» Coke or Pepsi Challenge
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am by Ebony Rogers

» The Name Chain
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am by Ebony Rogers

» One Letter Change
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am by Ebony Rogers

» Yes/No Game
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 am by Ebony Rogers

» Premonition
Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 am by Ebony Rogers

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Affiliates
OUR BUTTON
Photobucket

OUR AFFILIATES
Photobucket

Can you deal with me? (NC-17)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vytautas Carteris

Vytautas Carteris

Can you deal with me? (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Sex. He wanted sex. Desperately.

To get rid of that feeling and in a lucid moment he decided he should go do some working out to calm himself and his libido down. Stepping into some black shorts and a green sleeveless t-shirt, he headed outside.

Once he was midway he stopped grumbling and glanced down. He had a pretty much noticeable erection, but there was no woman near him at that moment to ease his need so with a sigh he kept walking, finally reaching the grounds.

He went to take a basketball ball and then finally to the sports area. He started with some easy throws to warm up a bit and then followed with something more complicated. After a while he had taken his shirt off but the throws weren't going so well. "Fuck..." he muttered to himself, starting to try harder, but still that wasn't distracting him of his small issue.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Gray

Anastasia Gray

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Anastasia had an hour break, and she wasn't entirely sure what to do with it. She'd made her daily rounds, checking in with each of her patients to see if they were taking their assigned medications, and to see if they were working. She'd only had to adjust a couple of the doses, and for that she was glad. Meant she was doing her job right. She considered going to spend some time with one of the colleagues she'd been growing closer with, but she decided against it. And she'd already had her lunch, with forty-five minutes left to go. What could she possibly do?

She glanced down toward her attire, frowning. She could venture outside, see if any of her patients were out there to talk to. She wasn't one of the doctors who went through therapy sessions with the patients, but she was the nurse who did some of the every-day tasks. Such as checking their heart-rates, temperatures, or any other problems they might have had. And she was in charge of their medication. So she did get to interact with them most times. Although she was in a black pencil skirt, black heels, and a white blouse. Still, she didn't intend on doing anything physical, besides walking around. So with a shrug, she ventured outdoors.

She ran her fingers through her long hair, her heels clicking on the pavement as she walked. Off in the distance she heard the echoing of a ball as it hit the ground, and instantly her interest was captured. She wandered in the direction of the sports area until she saw someone playing. She wasn't sure if she knew who they were or not yet; and slowly she moved until she was leaning slightly against the chain-linked fence. She didn't say anything for a couple of moments, until the man's actions ceased. "Having fun?" Okay, so not the best conversation starter, but she had to see if she even knew the patient yet or not. Just a bit of small conversation, and she'd be on her way. Nothing wrong with that, right?
Back to top Go down
Vytautas Carteris

Vytautas Carteris

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:05 am

Still trying to distract himself he kept throwing the ball to the basket back and force, but the harder he tried the worse it was, since his mind wasn't thinking about the basketball anymore, so at a sudden point he stopped to breathe a bit and he heard a silky femenine voice behind him that cause a shiver to run down his spine. For a milisecond he hesitated on turning around, since his erection was still pretty viewable, but finally he didn't care and just turned to see who was his companion.

He had to control himself really hard not to open his mouth and let the drool out. The woman in front of him was pretty, and sexy, but he recognized she wasn't a doctor, nor a patient, so she had to be a nurse. Yummy nurse. His mind was already travelling to places he knew it shouldn't, but also he hadn't taken his medicines that day.

"Not the fun I'd like to have" he replied with a crooked smile "Who are you?" he asked a bit bluntly, but he wanted to know who she was to calculate how bad it would be if he lost control on himself at some point.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Gray

Anastasia Gray

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 pm

The moment the male turned toward Ana, she couldn't help but immediately notice the erection that seemed intent on being noticed. Quickly her eyes flickered back up to his face as if she hadn't even seen a thing, although she could feel her cheeks threatening to turn red. Working at the hospital she ran into all sorts of different situations, some much worse than the one she was currently in, but that didn't make her modesty just suddenly evaporate. She managed to keep her expression fairly neutral though, and she applauded herself on that. Her dark eyes remained evenly on his features, which even she could admit were very handsome. But that was as far as she allowed herself to go. She could never get involved with anyone from work, especially not a patient, no matter how good-looking they were.

She didn't recognize him right away, which lead her to believe that he was a patient she'd probably soon be taking on the responsibilities for. Even still, not knowing anything about him should have made her wary, or maybe even uncomfortable. Especially given the way he was looking at her like she were a piece of meat, and the elephant in the room. But she didn't feel too bothered just yet, and so she continued to casually lean against the fence that separated them. Chuckling at his reply, she figured she should have known he'd say something like that. "That sort of fun around here is scarce." She remarked back wryly. So maybe that wasn't the sort of thing she should have been saying to him, but it was harmless. Just a subtle hint that the hospital wasn't the place to go around looking for willing people.

At his question, she replied only a second after, having nothing to hide. "Nurse Anastasia Gray. Nurse Gray." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I handle the Pharmacy department." As if that might shed just a bit more understanding. "And what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Vytautas Carteris

Vytautas Carteris

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 pm

He kept observing the woman in front of him. Something about her drew him in...or maybe it was just his bunch of hormones fooling around, but still the woman had caught his eye, and his desire. Also with how he felt that day he didn't care about her wanting or not, if he wanted, she'd end up between his arms. But at least for now his beast was controlled.

He rolled his eyes at her answer, but didn't make any comment until she was done talking completely. "You'd be surprised, Nurse Gray..." he said her name trying to imitate her female silky delicious voice "I've almost had more sex inside this walls than outside" he added casually with a smirk. That wasn't exactly true, but he had had quite a few experiences inside there anyway, the last one being not that long ago in the library, or that was he thought, he couldn't be entirely sure.

Of course the moment of her asking his name would came, and he crossed his arms over his chest before answering. "Logan, pleasure to meet you" he mused and finally he stepped closer to her. "Can I ask what brings you here with that clothing?" he asked curiously, since she really didn't look like if she was going to do any kind of sports.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Gray

Anastasia Gray

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Anastasia had practically expected him to have some sort of reaction to her words, and sure enough his eyes were rolling a second later. She hardly even reacted, her dark eyes still settled on him quietly. Her attention never once left him even as he said her name, obviously either trying to mock her or match the way she'd spoken. She hadn't really noticed her tone of voice, hadn't really thought it was different from any other time she'd spoken, but maybe she was wrong. Not that it really mattered.

"I'm not surprised, actually." She responded back evenly, and that was the truth. She wasn't oblivious, she was plenty aware that rule-breaking stuff went on all the time. Sex was an act that many people craved, and they'd find ways to do it, even in a place such as the hospital. If she were being honest, there were plenty of places security never would even think to look. Not that she would ever encourage it, but she didn't say anything negative about it either. A single eyebrow rose at his casual words, but she merely shrugged. Not much of a reaction out of her, if that was what he'd been hoping for. "Whatever makes you happy, right?" She mused, not exactly interested in the direction their just-started conversation already seemed to be going in.

She continued to watch him as he took his time answering her question of who he was, and as soon as she received the name, she took a moment to re-count the files she'd gotten in earlier that day. She couldn't remember any of them having the name Logan stamped on the top... although the name was striking her familiar for some reason. She frowned for only a moment before discreetly shaking her head. It didn't really matter all that much, not yet anyhow. "Pleasure is mine, Logan." She replied back. Chuckling at his comment about her clothes, she already had a reply at the ready. She knew he would ask sooner or later. "I was just taking a walk around before my break finished up. Seeing as I wasn't responsible for my nursing duties today, just the medications, I'm allowed to dress like this." Not that she'd felt obligated in explaining anything to him, but it did keep the conversation flowing. "How long have you been out here for?"
Back to top Go down
Vytautas Carteris

Vytautas Carteris

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 am

He smirked at her reaction, or better, at her non-reaction to his words, but he actually didn't comment anything else, everything was said and apparently the nurse wasn't so happy about talking about that kind of stuff with a patient. But he knew the women that seemed more calm and angelical where the worst, in the sense that they were real wild beasts in bed. That thought caused him to smirk again and his erection to grow even bigger if that was possible.

He was still thinking about the inmense pleassure that having that woman between his arms would be when he realized she was answering his question, and he tilted his head slightly to the side observing her with an obscene smile on his face. "Aww...such a pity..." he said licking his lips "You definitely should be allowed to dress like that always, you look yummy" he blatantly stated, not really caring about her reaction. After all the worst that could happen was that she considered him completely mad, and that was a daily basis in that damn hospital.

"I've been here around an hour, trying to distract myself, you know" he mused glancing towards the bulge on his pants "But it seems to be impossible" he added with a shrug as he stepped even closer to the nurse. Now he was halfway of getting near her, but also he didn't want to scare her away. He knew how to do that, how to make girls realize what was about to happen when it was actually too late. That thought caused him to smirk again.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Gray

Anastasia Gray

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Anastasia wasn't entirely certain of what was going on in the man's mind during the small amount of time where nothing was said between them, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to make an educated guess. Judging by his body's reactions, smirk on his lips, and the conversation he'd been intent on having only seconds before, his mind was in a place it probably shouldn't have been with her around. Even still, the assumption wasn't enough to have her turning around and leaving the situation before anything happened. She still had a fence between herself and the patient, and she knew how to handle herself if something bad were to happen. She wasn't entirely concerned, even if she should have been.

Her brown eyes met his, although she wished she wouldn't have been so direct. His thoughts were written across his expression entirely, and a small sigh slipped past her lips. The smile wasn't really an attractive one, it was one that made her insides curl with displeasure, but she kept herself calm on the outside. A single eyebrow rose when he claimed it was a pity, and for a moment she didn't know what he was talking about. Until more words followed, and she could feel the slight blush threatening to creep into her cheeks. It didn't matter that he was a patient right at that moment, he was still attractive and she was only human. His words made her body react even before her head could. "Not something you should be saying about the staff." She mused, but there was a hint of a teasing tone to her words. Like she didn't exactly mean what she was saying, she was only speaking the words because it was expected of her. A hint of a smirk was playing on her lips, but she knew she had to be quick to banish it.

She wasn't dense, she knew that this 'Logan' was planning something in his head. It was no secret, and he wasn't entirely good at hiding it. His random smirks certainly didn't help his case, but she still stood her ground. She only had a couple more minutes left in her break anyhow, and she'd have to be on her way. She nodded absently, though she didn't glance down when he did. She knew what he was talking about. "Nothing's impossible if you set your mind to it." She toyed, unable to help herself. Stop it, Anastasia. Right now. Sighing, she hooked her fingers through the chain-linked fence, her body leaning entirely against it now. He was getting closer to her, slowly she realized. She was watching him closely. "Is this the only sport you play?" She mused, hoping to distract from her previous words.
Back to top Go down
Vytautas Carteris

Vytautas Carteris

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:43 am

Even if he loved getting to the intimacy without much thinking, he also loved toying, playing around with women, flirting and all that kind of things. And even if the nurse in front of him was great at hiding her feelings and emotions, he had gotten to catch the smallest reflection of a smirk after her words. Yes, Gray, give in... he thought for himself also trying to hide his smirks, he was aware they weren't the most beautiful ones and again he didn't want to scare her away.

"Is it a sin to be honest?" he asked and frowned a bit but kept a soft smile on his lips "Or is it because everyone consideres I'm mad that you don't believe me?" he asked stepping a bit closer, talking with a soft tone so she wouldn't think he was getting agressive or something "I might have made a mistake in my life, but that doesn't make me blind, and you are a really attractive woman, Ms. Gray, I'm sure your husband is proud of having someone like you by his side" he stated, now with the nicest of his smiles looking at her.

He had been slowly stepping closer, and by the moment she leant against the fence, he was right next to her. He left around one meter of distance between them so he wouldn't attack her personal space, but still he caught the smell of her perfume and had to work hard on controlling his instincts. Then she spoke, and she toyed again. The boy looked at her sweetly but still with a playful flush in his eyes. "Well...I have been trying to, but now with someone like you next to me it's more difficult. In normal conditions I'd feel embarrassed, but for some reason you give me that confidence to show myself as I am...". That was not exactly true, but well it was how he felt by that moment, so at that very second, yes, it was the truth.

But then she changed the topic of the conversation and he had to contain a sigh from scaping his lips. "I also love soccer, and most of sports in general" he shrugged "But my favorites are basketball and soccer" he added "Is there any special sport you like?" he asked, not with too much curiosity since he was more interested in flirting with her but at least trying to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Gray

Anastasia Gray

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Anastasia reached up to push a couple strands of hair behind her ear, not wanting them to be in the way of her vision. She knew with the somewhat aggressive way the patient appeared to be coming on to her, that she needed to keep her full attention on him without even the tiniest bit of distractions. She chuckled without being able to help it at his next set of words, diverting her attention down toward the ground for a split second. Mostly because she couldn't keep looking straight at him anyhow, not when she was supposed to remain professional. He was a patient and she was a nurse, things like getting hit on happened to her all of the time. Granted, some weren't as attractive as others, but this was her job and she was supposed to be used to it. No matter what was said and in what way it was implied.

"No, of course it's not a sin, Logan." She replied back, attention quick to move back to his face. She still couldn't help but think she'd saw that name somewhere... just where, she was having a difficult time recalling. He was stepping closer and something was telling her that she ought to be leaving very soon, but she still stood her ground for whatever reason. "And I never said I didn't believe you." She allowed, her voice no longer holding the flirtatious hint but more of the professional one. She didn't want to upset him. She was almost quick to deny the fact that she didn't have a husband, but then she decided that little fact didn't exactly matter to the patient. "Well, thank you, then." Was the only thing that left her lips. She didn't see any wrong in that, just as long as she no longer encouraged anything else. His smile no longer seemed calculating, but she still couldn't help but feel slightly uneasy. And her gut was always usually right.

Although she'd been watching him the entire time, it still sort of surprised her just how quickly he'd closed the distance between them. Though she still didn't feel in any danger - for he'd have to come off the court to get through the fence that separated them. She couldn't help but laugh softly at his words, but quickly covered the sound. "I'm not laughing at you," She amended, again not looking to set him off. She was unfamiliar with why he was there, so she didn't want to push any buttons she was unaware of. "I've just never been quite told that before." Was that a good enough cover? "I'm glad you feel as if you can be yourself though." That was the right thing to say, right? That was why she wasn't a psychiatrist!

She knew it wasn't exactly fair, how she'd been toying with him one moment and had quickly changed the subject the next. But that was because it was the right thing to do, regardless of if she wanted to or not. "Ah, that's good to hear." She replied with a small nod. "I used to play soccer back when I was in high school." She admitted, not that he really needed to know any personal information about her. Or that he even cared. "And I do enjoy a good game of basketball every now and then." She added, surprised they seemed to have something in common. She glanced down at the watch that adorned her seemingly frail wrist and frowned. "Oh! Look at the time. My break's nearly ending."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you deal with me? (NC-17)   Can you deal with me? (NC-17) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you deal with me? (NC-17)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Schilling Lane Psychiatrist Hospital :: Schilling Lane Hospital :: Grounds :: Sports Area-
Jump to: